FilmQA™ XR Installation
You Must Have Write Permission to properly install the software. If necessary, please consult with your IT department prior to downloading the software.
The recommended configuration for your computer to run FilmQA™ XR is shown below:
|| Dual Core i5 CPU, 4 GByte RAM 800MHZ
||Wide XGA+ (1440 x 990) or XGA+ (1152 x 864)
Windows 7, Windows Vista with .NET 4.0.
Windows XP with service pack 3 (SP3), .NET 4.0. and Visual C++ redistributable for x86 must be installed
(must be 32 bit also if operating system is 64 bit)
||Epson 10000XL, V700, V750, 4990, 1680
- Download and run the installation file from HERE.
- When started for the first time, the software will ask you to generate the license data.
- Select “OK” and a window containing identification data for your computer will pop up.
- Click the “Save” button to safe the local license data into a file.
- E-mail the data file to email@example.com to obtain your license key.
- After receiving the license key, save the data into the application folder. (usually “c:\Program Files\ISP Advanced Materials\FilmQA XR 2015\”)
- The opening screen of FilmQA™ XR is shown below: